Terms and Services:-
Terms of Services:-
Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
2. Use of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Website. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our Website, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences. Cookies A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
4.Links to Other Sites Our data collection Website/Portal/URL links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Sunita Network Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
5. Security Precautions Our data collection Website/Portal/URL has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
6. Choice/Opt-Out We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
7. Advertisements on www.traderzplanets.in We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
9. Grievance Officer In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer/Company are provided below:
Sunita Network Pvt. Ltd.
C99 1st floor sector-02, Noida-201301
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Data collection Website/Portal/URL or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Data collection Website/Portal/URL or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(s) harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(w) impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(z) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
1. You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Data collection Website/Portal/URL or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Data collection Website/Portal/URL or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Data collection Website/Portal/URL . We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
2. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Data collection Website/Portal/URL , or any other systems or networks connected to the Data collection Website/Portal/URL or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Data collection Website/Portal/URL , by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
3. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Data collection Website/Portal/URL or any network connected to the Data collection Website/Portal/URL nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Data collection Website/Portal/URL or any network connected to the Data collection Website/Portal/URL . You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Data collection Website/Portal/URL , or any other customer, including any account on the Data collection Website/Portal/URL not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Data collection Website/Portal/URL or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Data collection Website/Portal/URL , in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Data collection Website/Portal/URL .
4. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Data collection Website/Portal/URL or any transaction being conducted on the Data collection Website/Portal/URL , or with any other person's use of the Data collection Website/Portal/URL .
5. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Data collection Website/Portal/URL or any service offered on or through the Data collection Website/Portal/URL . You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
7. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
1. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Data collection Website/Portal/URL , including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Data collection Website/Portal/URL .
2. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Data collection Website/Portal/URL and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Data collection Website/Portal/URL , and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Data collection Website/Portal/URL You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Data collection Website/Portal/URL . Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Data collection Website/Portal/URL .
3. SNPL shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services). Contents Posted on Site
(1). do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents,
(2). use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media,
(3). make no modifications to any such information, and
Note:- if there is any new update than it will show in same terms and conditions and then after Delivery Partner has to work including as per new update.
WITNESSETH AS FOLLOWS:
SCOPE OF WORK :-
We are going to inform you that in FCP-Copy & Paste – Traderz Planet project having some Terms & conditions Such as a accuracy parameter
As you are working on FCP-Copy & Paste – Traderz Planet you should know about the terms & conditions as we are giving below-
4. Industrial Service Provider
8. if there is also having Payment Gateway option that would be count in billing only for Manufacture
9. All countries are paid in this work scope.
1. Companies in Armor Weapons manufacture/Trading/Supply/Exporting /Repairing Services etc.
2. Porn / Adult content website.
3. Online gambling / Online game websites.
4. All Kind of Service provider websites e.g. Restaurants, Salon, Retailers etc. or of any kind except Industrial Service Providers.
5. Websites related to food and food manufacturing and edible products.
6. Drugs making / Pharmaceutical drug making company’s website – e.g. - Chemical compounds, Formula's, Medicine etc. If pharmacy Company dealing in medical equipment and similar products like medical machinery, equipment etc. Will be considerable
7. Hacking service provider / hacking information provider websites.
8. Alcoholic /Tobacco products manufacturer/supplier/ trader websites.
9. Websites related to airline/aviation industry
10.Personal websites, blogs etc.
11. Hosted on free platforms such as word press etc.
12. Any sub domain websites i.e. not hosted at root level, cannot be accepted. Example - Multimedia/ Entertainment websites such Music/ Videos etc.
13. Websites belonging to any kind of animal trading(Live or dead) is not accepted
14. Companies with Online product selling option given with product, like Add to cart, payment gateway, Buy option etc. (Exception is with Manufacturer)
15. Websites in non-English language & not having an option of translation. Do not use chrome browser, as it sometimes converts other language into English automatically.
16. URL redirecting websites – (They are to be included with the redirected URLs).
17. Websites designed in Flash format will not be considerable only if the description is not copy able. There is an option in Status column with “Flash”, please select that.
All data will get rejected in case of less than 80% of accuracy. Accuracy will check on random basis. (Sample size – 20 out of 100 entries),All Fields are mandatory and the rest of non-mandatory fields should be filled up with the relevant information as mentioned on the site in case of failure of filling up the information as it is mentioned on the site then it would be counted as an error.
If there would be any server issue by the client side continuously for more than 5 working hours then the client would be liable to pay the amount for one day of work done while calculating the average amount of the work done by business associate in a month.
The timings for doing your work with your provided login Id’s are 24hrs.
Telecommunication cost applicable at each end shall be borne by the both parties.
will check on random basis. (Sample size – 20 out of 100 entries), although we always try to explain you more mistakes for your data accuracy, so that you can work better in future.
Company Name: Must be same as given on the website( Must be in full form like Pvt,LLC,PTY,INC.,Co,.etc.)
Business Type: Business type can be Manufacturer, Industrial Services, Trader, Supplier, Wholesaler, Distributor, and or Exporter only. If any encounter website is apart from said before business type, then select the respective option and click on submit to avoid investing time on the same website as it is of Non Paid type* Check from Note as mentioned below.
Country:- Select the same as per list.( In case of Paid criteria only)
Address (City/State): Should be mentioned both of the things whether it is city or state in website and a reference link has to be there for the address from which you have considered. (Selection criteria –“Y” which is paid & “N” which is unpaid)
Email ID 1 : The email ID 1 should be entered as same as mentioned on the original website or link mention on original website. Which is going to verified by the software database. In case of existing email id is entered it would not be accepted by the software as it already exists in the software database.
Email ID 2 : The email ID 2 should be entered as same as mentioned on the original website or link mention on original website. Which is going to verified by the software database. In case of existing email id is entered it would not be accepted by the software as it already exists in the software database.( Although is not mandatory but if this is available or mentioned on the original website or link mention on original website and user means you don’t do the same than it will count as an error)
Contact 1,Phone 1, Mobile 1: Should match the ones present on original website or link mention on original website. Toll free phone numbers are not considered. Please fill the Phn. / Mobile no available at website without copying special character.
h) Fax Number: Although this is not a mandatory field but if available then mustbe filled. in case of failure of filling up the information as it is mentioned on the site then it would be counted as an error.
i) Company Profile: Must be present I.e. about the company itself explaining the purpose for its existence or the type of business it is dealing into.(by changing some synonyms in each line, otherwise it will count as an error)
j) Product: There should be at least 3 distinct products available. (Selection criteria is- 3, less than that will go in rejection)
k) Product Image: Image should be in jpeg/png/jpg/gif format only. (Selection criteria is- 3, less than that will go in rejection)
l) Product Description: Proper product description, relevant to the product should be present. Description in tabular form is also considerable.
m) Extra Info/remarks: Although not mandatory filed but if available then must be filled.
Business type which are Industrial Service Provider can be considered with their different services, description & image as products(services should be atleast of minimum of 3 nos.). Business type option will be Industrial Services in this Case. The Industrial services are those services which are helping services for large scale Manufacturing Industry. Example – Metal polishing, powder coating, fabrication, refurbishment, etc. Corporate services , Software sevice , Consulting service, Small Scale Industries etc. are not treated as Industrial Service.
Regarding Browser: Use Firefox browser instead of Google chrome / or any other browser which automatically converts Non English language into English one.
- Half-Cut image" are not considerable
- Image not clarifying about the product", (Irrelevant to product)
- Blurred Images" are not considerable, (High resolution images should not be blur)
- Tiny Images" are not considerable (Try to find the large image, Zoom Images , on clicking them to get the high resolution images)
- Obscene Images", Ignore those products or find some new one to for doing entry.
- Irrelevant images corresponding to product
Non Paid type*
The websites related to services, restricted websites and other non-useful business type- like retailer, importer, Blogging website, Only Informational website, Profile, Biography etc. Please select the respective related Option and submit it without filling any other details in the form.
The websites related to manufacturing, Manufacturing Services as Industrial Services, Trade, Wholesale, Supply, Exporter websites only useful business type. If let suppose product is not available on any supplier then select the Supplier, and select 0 from product column and submit it which is non-paid.
Now details of scope of work for FCP-CP 0- Traderz Planet data entry work.
Client will provide you login ID. Simply you have to put or input the URL or website link in given work frame, If there is any rejection than server instant show you as rejected. There are 2 reasons for rejection
1. (a) Wrong URL/Website Link input.
1. (b) Duplicate URL or website already available on our server. if there is any new update than it will show on login portal as popup and then after Delivery Partner has to work including as per new update. The login ID’s provided by the client cannot be transferred to any other party till the completion of running agreement period.
2. PRICE For the DATA ENTRY(FCP-CP 0) services rendered by the Delivery Partner, they shall be entitled for payment of price .10 Paisa-(INR) per valid website Inclusive of all taxes.
3.BILLING As in this project or work scope or membership there is bi-monthly billing..and client will clear each invoice with in 10 working days after invoice preparation.
4.Termination * If the delivery partner does not login the working ids continuously for one month without giving any intimation to the client then the Login-Id will automatically get blocked permanently.
5. Force Majeure If the rendition of the form filling services is hampered due to earthquake, flood, tempest, civil riots or Act of God then the Delivery Partner or Client Associate shall be absolved of its obligations hereunder till normalcy is restored after the cessation of the aforementioned contingencies. The Delivery Partner/User or Client Associate shall likewise be absolved if rendition of the services is hampered due to a strike called by the data entry operators engaged by the Delivery Partner or Client Associate, violence or political turbulence or for any other reason of a similar nature, which is beyond the control of the Delivery Partner or Client Associate.
6. Waiver Failure or abstinence by either party at any time to enforce any provision of this Agreement of their rights hereunder or to require performance of any provision hereof shall in no way affect the validity of this Agreement or any part hereof or the right of either party at any time thereafter to enforce its rights hereunder; nor shall it be taken to constitute a condo nation of that default or any other or subsequent default.
7.Dispute Resolution & jurisdictionIn the event of any dispute or difference arising between the parties hereto relating to or arising out of this Agreement, including the implementation, execution, interpretation, rectification, validity, enforceability, termination or rescission thereof, including the rights, obligations or liabilities of the parties hereto, the same will be adjudicated and determined by arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted by a panel of two arbitrators one each selected parties hereto. And both the arbitrators thus appointed shall be appoint the third arbitrator who shall function as the presiding arbitrator. The arbitration shall be conducted at Noida in the English language. Any arbitration award shall include attorney’s fees for the prevailing party. The courts in the city of Noida shall have exclusive jurisdiction to entertain try and determined any dispute.